He is one of the most popular Greek painters, with lots of artworks and oil paintings on canvas.
Seremetis Kleanthis was born in Kavala, Northern Greece in 1951. He studied painting and scenography. Influenced by expressionism, uses old colors in a dynamic game between earthy colors and accented shapes that reflect the agony of the progress of man. He has presented his work in solo exhibitions:
- 1977 New Smyrna
- 1979 Municipal Theatre, Alexandroupolis.
- 1980, "Harmony", Kavala.
- 1985 Cultural Center, Veria.
- 1986 Chamber of Commerce Kavala.
- 1988 Hotel "Electra Palace" Thessalloniki
He took part in group exibitions:
- International Painting Exhibition, Chicago 1989 Award landscape painting.
- 1994 Municipal Theatre of Alexandroupolis. A member of the E. R. T. R.
Some of his artworks and oil paintings on canvas can be found at Gallery Diamanti at very affordable prices.